Fixed an odd drawing bug on the Galaxy Tab today.  It seems like they might have mistakenly made the TextPaint in CharacterStyle static.  Setting a shadow layer in one span affected all the other spans within the activity as well.

Java Game API:  Fixed a simple error with pixel level collision detection.  Thanks to Ricardo Lecheta for pointing the bug out to me.  A while back I also added optimizations to prevent stuttering due to garbage collection, but forgot to mention it until now.


I did a quick dirty port of the javax.microedition.lcdui.game package to android the other night.  You can find it here.